Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Decisions with Software

http://the-weather-channel-desktop.software.informer.com/

I have provided a link to download "The Weather Channel Desktop Software". It is a little window that provides the current weather and the weather in the new future. When I'm in my room and I'm unsure what to wear on the way to class all I have to do is to look at my computer and I’m informed. In seconds I know if it’s a little chilly out (jean weather) or if it’s scorching hot (wife beater) weather. It is just a convenient piece of technology, which makes my life a little bit simpler.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post Kenneth. What would you wear if was say 60 degrees and sunny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about this as a decision support software, but it definitely helps me make decisions daily. I also use a weather icon on my laptop and an app on my phone to help me decide what to wear when i'm getting ready in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great use of software. I also have this but sometimes I like to wear shorts whens the temperature is around 37 celsius

    ReplyDelete