Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Learning with Technology!

It is very rare in today’s society for college students to learn without using technology. I use various sources of technology for learning everyday ranging from a handheld calculator to my computer in my room. Textbooks are becoming obsolete and the majority of my classes have online work that I have to stay on top of. The major source of technology I use is my computer. Whether I'm on myclasses checking what work I have due to doing research for an accounting class, my computer is vital to my success. As important as technology is to my learning I am against using any personal source of it in the classroom. With many distractions today on the internet it is almost impossible not to browse while working, especially when you know it's available. I can barely sit in my room and write a paper without getting sidetracked let alone listen to a lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment